- Registrants must be capable of completing the full distance, start line to finish line, within event time requirement:
- 2 (two) hours for 10K
- 1 (one) and 15 (fifteen) minutes for 5K
- 30 (thirty) minutes for 1.5 Family Run
- The submission of online registration form is considered as an acknowledgement and acceptance of the race rules and regulations
- Confirmed registration will be sent after payment is accepted and a registration ID number is issued.
- Race organizer reserves the rights to close the registration before the registration deadline when the race quota is filled.
- The Participant agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant contained in the registration form. The Organizers may contact the Participant from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organizers shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- The event time requirement and age minimum apply to all forms of entry and event participation.
- Participant race number bibs are specific personal identifiers and may not be exchanged with or transferred/ sold to any other person.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entry/bibs is strictly prohibited and will result in the disqualification and/or banning of any individuals involved from future events.
- Race packet must be collected on:
- Thursday and Friday, 9 and 10 January 2020 at 11:00 – 20:00 WIB, and
- Saturday, 11 January 2020 at 11.00 – 18.00 WIB
Main Atrium Kuningan City
Jl.Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav 18, Kuningan
Setiabudi, Jakarta - 12940
- Bib number will be given upon the submission of race registration confirmation and identification card. Bib number must be clearly visible during the race.
- Race pack cannot be mailed and cannot be collected on race day.
- If a participant is found to have registered for the two different categories or the same category under the same name, organizer reserves the right to withhold all of the bib numbers, and disqualify participant from the race.
- Bibs and race pack can only be collected by a representative by bringing a letter of authorization from the registered runner along with a copy of ID used in registration and the ID of the person collecting the race pack. A sample copy of the letter of authorization can be downloaded here
- A representative may collect a maximum of three (3) race packs in one (1) queue.
- Participants are ONLY allowed to start according to the start time of the distance category and the maximum time limit to start the race is 15 minutes after the Gun Start
- Participant who is found to commit unsportsmanlike conduct that includes but not limited to: blocking, obstructing other participants and/or the run course will be automatically disqualified from the race.
- Hydration stations will be available along the course at 2.5K to 3K distances and at the finish line. Fruit station will be available at the finish line
- NO UNOFFICIAL VEHICLES, BIKES, IN-LINE SKATES, SKATEBOARDS, BABY JOGGERS, WHEELCHAIR, PRAMS (OF ANY DESCRIPTION) WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE COURSE
- NO PET of any kind with or without leash is allowed on run course
- Participants may not dress in clothing or wearing gear that may be dangerous, hurtful or cause harm to other runners. You also may not run with the whole part of the face covered.
- Participants may not dress inappropriately for a sports event or in clothing that is unpleasant to other runners or spectators.
- Participants may not run in clothes for the purpose of political or religious assertions or propaganda, as well as advertising.
- Participants may not wear clothes for the purpose of promoting or advertising an individual name, a specified region or an organization that the event organizer does not acknowledge.
- Participants may not use any article that could cause other runners to mistakenly recognize as a starting signal and cause confusion to the race management, or use any device with a strong sound volume that could disturb other runners.
- Participants may not perform any act that can cause a delay to the race such as dancing, performing, playing instruments, standing near the starting or finish lines, or in the streets along the course.
- Participants may not solicit monetary contributions, signatures, etc.
- Participants may not prevent pedestrians from crossing the course or obstructing the passage of emergency vehicles at certain points, when and where they are allowed to do so.
- Race time will be displayed at the start and finish line. Participants are allowed to complete the course in 2 (two) hours for 10km and 1 (one) hour and 15 (fifteen) minutes for 5km.
- The Committee will enforce Cut off Points in several race categories, among others:
Cut off point 10K category:
- Cut off time at KM 2.3 at 6:25 WIB / 25 minutes after 10K start. 10K participants who arrive at KM 2.3 after 6:25 will be stopped from the race and will be escorted using the vehicle to the race center.
- Cut off time at KM 4.5 at 6:55 WIB / 55 minutes after 10K start. 10K participants who arrive at KM 4.5 after 6:55 will be stopped from the race and will be escorted using the vehicle to the race center.
Cut off point 5K category:
- Cut off time at KM 2.5 at 07:05 WIB / 35 minutes after starting 5K. 5K participants who arrive at KM 2.5 after 07:05 will be stopped from the race and will be escorted using the vehicle to the race center.
- All participants who are subject to Cut-off Time and Cut-off Points are declared as not completing the race and are not entitled to get the finisher medal.
- Participant may not obstruct the race by failing to follow the instructions of the race officials.
- Event organizer reserves the right to stop participants from continuing the race if participants are behaving in a manner deemed to be inappropriate to the race.
- Items that could potentially inhibit the flow or safety of other participants or may cause danger or risk of danger to you or other participants are prohibited.
- Road safety is under control of the Police Department, Department of Transportation and BSD City authority. Medical services are provided by the race organizer in corporation with local hospitals and care takers. Medical personnel are allowed to stop participants they see medically unable to continue the race.
- Timekeeping will be prepared for every category. All participants will be given a race bib with timing tag to be worn during the race. Check points will be placed at the start/finish line, and at designated timing points to ensure all participants are following the correct race course. Participants who failed to follow the race course will be disqualified from the race.
- Race winners must wear assigned bib number with a timing tag. Winners must provide proof of identification to redeem the prize. If your bib does not have a timing tag in the back, please report it to the organizer.
- Bib must be clearly visible by race marshal, race director and security staff. Child participants are also required to wear the bib number. Participants who are not wearing the race bib correctly or completely, will be asked to leave the run course immediately by race marshals, or security staff.
- Winners and order of winners are determined by the order of gun time when the participant's torso touches the finish line. Gun time is defined as the time passed between the sound of the start gun until the participant touches the finish line.
- Winner who cannot provide proof of identification is subject to disqualification and may not redeem the prize
- Runners expressly and exclusively grant race organizers and its assigns, the irrevocable right to use a runner’s name, likeness, biography, factually or otherwise in connection with the production, the distribution and exploitation of the pictures related to the running event, world-wide in any and all devices and media.
- Copyright of images, photographs, articles, race records, and location information, covering the event, and their usage right for TV broadcasting, newspapers, magazines and the Internet, belongs to the event organizer. Aforementioned copyright includes but not limited to names and other personal information such as age and address (country, province and city only) of entrants mentioned in the article covering the event
- Organizer has the right to change the rules and regulations at any time without any prior notice
- Other things that have not been listed in this regulation will be determined later.